Jun 7, 2020
I have always said that CRISIS reveals WHO you are and in this PANDEMIC CRISIS, we would know who are those who have a GENUINE RELATIONSHIP with God and those who merely thought they had one.
Psalm 16 gives us an idea of HOW GENUINE FAITH LOOKS LIKE. As we navigate through this Psalm, we will also see HOW our LIVES get blessed by this relationship with the Lord. So, here are the TWO POINTS of this sermon:
I. HOW GENUINE FAITH LOOKS LIKE (vv. 1 – 5)
1. Faith trusts in trials v. 1
2. Faith has singular devotion v. 2
3. Faith delights in god’s people v. 3
4. Faith has no other gods – vv. 4 – 5
II. HOW GENUINE FAITH IS REWARDED (vv. 6 – 11)
1. REWARD OF HERITAGE v. 6
2. REWARD OF COUNSEL AND INSTRUCTION – v. 7
3. REWARD OF STABILITY AND SECURITY -vv. 8 – 9
4. REWARD OF RESURRECTION – v. 10
5. REWARD OF A FULL LIFE AND FULL JOY – v. 11
Indeed, those who have a GENUINE RELATIONSHIP with Christ have a BLESSED LIFE? Do you have a GENUINE RELATIONSHIP with Christ?