Since December 2020, we have already opened our doors for the in-person gathering. We have at the moment four services every weekend from which you may choose to attend. Online registration, however, is a necessity for the seat reservation and contact tracing. Please do “click to register for in-person service”.
- NO Fever or chills
- NO Cough (whistling or barking)
- NO Sore Throat
- NO contact with anyone who has had COVID-19, or someone who has been sick with fever, chills, or a cough
- NO travel history outside the country within 14 days prior to chosen Reservation Date
- NEGATIVE swab test result if you have domestic travel history within 14 days prior to the chosen Reservation Date
We will be operating at less than 50% capacity and can only accommodate 170 attendees every weekend.
We are encouraging you to continue watching our online service.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IN-PERSON SERVICES
- Maximum capacity of 170 attendees
- Each attendee should agree with the Health Declaration Guidelines
- High risk and person with comorbidities are not allowed to attend the In-Person service
- Everyone in attendance SHOULD wear a face mask and face shield
- Attendance is strictly limited for ages 16-70 years old